Acupuncture - Restoring harmony to the endorphin system and helping the body attaininternal equilibrium to better heal itself. Used for:
- Arthritic conditions and pain
- Injuries of all sorts
- Degenerative diseases
- Neurologic problems
- Immune system problems
- Chronic lameness.
Shockwave Therapy - Uses high pressure waves focused at a point within tissue whichstimulates bone and soft tissue healing. Recommended for:
- Arthritic conditions
- Chronic tendonitis
- Fractures and stress fractures
- Joint diseases
- Navicular syndrome
- “Sore back”
- Kissing spine disease.
Chiropractic - Appropriate in the treatment of:
- Neck, back, leg and tail pain
- Detecting and treating gait abnormalities
- Performance problems in the athletic horse
- Muscle spasms, nerve problems
- Disc problems, joint problems, limping
- Injuries from slips, falls and accidents
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Event or sports injuries
- Post-surgical care
- Bowel, bladder and internal medicine disorders
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health.
Digital X-rays - One of the most advanced tools available to diagnose your pets' medical issues.
- Provide quicker, clearer and faster images than film x-ray. They can be taken and developed in four seconds.
- Help provide a better diagnosis.
- Can be manipulated to view the image in ways that weren't possible with film x-ray.
- Ultrasound examinations provide diagnosis of soft tissue injuries, such as those within ligaments and tendons. This diagnostic tool will also help us monitor healing at each re-check examination.
Hospital - ability to run fluids, stock, etc.
For more information or an appointment, call 1-218-685-4427